This is here to help you get the most out of your visit to Bristol Harbour Festival 2024. Further information will be released in the new year.
Travelling Around The Festival
At busy times please be patient and considerate of other festival goers. A one-way pedestrian system might operate at peak times across Pero’s Bridge from Anchor Square to Queen Square.
If you are planning to cover the whole site or just concentrate on one or two areas, the following distance may help in planning your day:
- Queen Square to Brunel’s ss Great Britain: 0.63 miles; approx. 15 minutes
- Queen Square to Millennium Square: 0.53 miles; approx. 10 minutes
- Queen Square to College Green: 0.4miles; Approx 8 minutes
- Queen Square to Cathedral Walk: 0.5 miles; approx. 10 minutes
- Millennium Square to Brunel’s ss Great Britain: 0.64 miles; approx. 10 minutes via ferry
Temple Meads Train Station to:
- Queen Square: 0.68 miles; approx. 15 minutes
- Brunel’s SS Great Britain: 1.22 miles; approx. 25 minutes
- Millennium Square: 1.22 miles; approx. 20 minutes
There will be lost/found children points situated around the festival site. Further info on their locations to follow. If you have become separated from a member of your party, please notify a member of the event team (we’ll be in hi-vis jackets) who will contact our event control. If possible, leave a member of your party in the area where you last saw the person. It also helps if you write your mobile phone number on your child’s hand using semi-permanent ink!
There is mediacal provision throughout the festival. Speak to a member of staff or security who will be able to assist you.
Further information will follow.
Let’s work together to keep glass off the grass! Glass is strictly prohibited at the festival so if you bring it - please dispose of it responsibly. We provide recycling bins throughout the site which are regularly cleaned by our team. Please use the right bin to enable your waste to go into the correct recycling stream and not into landfill. Better still, take everything with you when you go!
It's important to stay hydrated, particularly if the weather is hot. We will be providing water fountains around the site to enable you to refill your bottles. Further information and a map to follow.